Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We encourage our patients to ask questions about their dental care. To help you find out more about our services, we've compiled a list of common questions we get about some of our most popular procedures. If you don't see your question answered here, please feel free to contact our office.
- Are composite resin fillings safer than amalgam (silver) fillings?
- What are composite fillings made of?
- I have a tooth that has been extensively damaged by decay. What are my options?
- What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
- Who is a good candidate for dental veneers?
- Do dental veneers require extra care?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- Who will be placing my dental implants?
- What special care do my dentures or partials require?
- How long do dentures or partials typically last?
- How does a night guard help to treat bruxism or TMJ/TMD?
- What are the symptoms of TMJ/TMD?
- Do I need a root canal?
- What can I expect following my root canal?
- Do I need to have a tooth extracted?
- How much recovery time do I need following a tooth extraction?
- How often should I visit Fleischmann Family Dentistry for cleanings?
- Could I have periodontal disease?