Who is a good candidate for dental veneers?
Porcelain dental veneers are an excellent way to improve the appearance of your smile. You are a good candidate for veneers if:
- You have good oral health with a minimum of decay
- You are committed to practicing good oral hygiene
- You understand that once dental veneers are placed, they cannot be removed and must be replaced every five to ten years
- You have good oral habits and refrain from chewing on objects like pencils, your fingernails, or ice
- You are a nonsmoker
- You are looking to improve cosmetic imperfections such as discoloration, chips, or misshapen teeth