Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As our office prepares to reopen, we want to keep you apprised of some changes that will be taking place. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have been following the activities of these agencies closely, ensuring that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Prior to your appointment, we will send you an electronic consent form and health screening survey. Please fill them out and return electronically prior to your visit.
- Our waiting room will be closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call or text the office at (303) 465-2341. When we are ready for you to enter, you will be notified.
- We ask that companions (including parents) remain outside, if possible.
- When you enter the building, we ask that you adhere to social distancing protocols and wear a mask. *Due to mask shortages, we will NOT be providing masks to patients.
- We have hand sanitizer in the reception area that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Once you are in the treatment area, a clinician will take your temperature and review your health screening survey.
- You may notice changes in our PPE (personal protective equipment); know that we are following all current guidelines to help reduce the risk of disease transmission to ensure your safety.
Regular cleaning appointments will be hand scaling only, until further notice. This is to reduce aerosols in our office, and to protect our patients and hygienists from unnecessary aerosols.
We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for being patient during this difficult time. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (303) 465-2341 or email us at [email protected]