Root canals are a therapy that can help to save a tooth that is infected, badly damaged, or decayed.
A root canal may be indicated if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Ongoing, painful sensitivity to heat or cold
- Pain accompanying biting or chewing
- A constant dull ache in your tooth
- Sudden unexplained pain in your tooth
- A persistent pimple on your gum
- A loose tooth
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact our office for an appointment. We will perform a complete examination to find out what is going on.